About this position
We are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Home Loan Specialist to become an integral part of our team. We want to create exceptional home buying experiences for Australians and, as we rapidly scale, we see the combination of highly skilled loan specialists with our technology as key to our growth.
Who are we looking for?
We think that this role will be perfect for an experienced loan writer who has a track record in delivering sales growth. We’re after somebody who’s up for mentoring less experienced staff and becoming a driving force behind our business development, sales strategy and vision.
We’re looking for somebody who is organised, has great communication skills, with a focus on listening and questioning. You must be passionate and proactive about engaging with people. We’re an agile group of people at Yard… we execute quickly and will love you if you are a good team player with self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously. We will also love you more if you have:
- 3+ years’ experience within a lender, bank or mortgage broker dealing with diverse lending scenarios;
- A proven sales record with a strong desire for continuous improvement;
- Diligent skills in managing a pipeline of customers with multiple tasks and deadlines;
- A history in dealing with customers remotely, particularly over the phone;
- The ability to develop rapport, show empathy whilst building strong and long-term customer partnerships;
- The ability to utilise initiative, planning, time management and selling skills to identify opportunities to increase sales and ensure maximum return;
- Certificate IV (or greater) in Finance & Mortgage Broking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong attention to detail;
- Commercial acumen.
So, if you’re interested in joining our journey, drop us a line along with your resume!
Yard is an exciting Australian fintech lender that’s quickly establishing itself as a leading digital brand! We’re obsessed with designing innovative home loan solutions that are simple, transparent and fairly priced. We have made the home loan experience better for people. That means using the latest technology, providing exceptional Australian-based customer service and offering a commitment that our customer’s needs come first.
Sydney, New South Wales
Apply for this job
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org